The right way to disguise your likes on TikTok movies
If you’re a TikTok veteran, chances are you’ve got dozens, if not hundreds, of videos stored in your likes.
Like videos is a great way to let the creator know that you liked the content, an even better way of showing the app what type of content you like, and also a great way to remember content that You liked.
But did you know that you can control who can see your TikToks with likes? Thanks to a data protection setting within the app, you can hide your likes on TikTok. Here’s how:
1. Navigate to your profile in your TikTok app by tapping “Me” in the lower right corner of the screen
2. Tap the three-dot icon in the upper right corner
3. In your settings, tap on “Privacy”
TikTok privacy settings.
Photo credit: Andy Moser / TIKTOK
4. Scroll down to the “Security” section and look for “Videos with Likes”.
Privacy settings for videos with “Like”
Photo credit: andy moser / tiktok
5. On the next screen, you will have the option to select either “Everyone” or “Just me”.
6. To make your videos private with likes, make sure the “Just me” option is selected.
That will do it. Now you are the only person who can see your liked TikToks.
To see your likes, click on “I” in the bottom right of the app and then on the heart logo, which should now have a crossed-out eye.
Click here to see your likes on TikTok.
Credit: SCREENSHOT: MASHABLE