Morning Docket: 04.24.22 – Above the LawAbove the Legislation
* Meaning what you say: Climate change activist self-immolated in front of the Supreme Court on Earth Day. [Independent]
* Are our founding principles stronger than historical revisionism? This 1st Amendment suit against banning history will let us know. [WCGU]
* Nixing the 77%: Mississippi now requires that women be paid the same amount as men for the same work. Fanfare aplenty. [ABC News]
* …And Mississippi is also banning vaccination mandates. Being newsworthy twice in a row counts for something, right? [Clarion Ledger]
* Three’s Company: Brandeis must be overjoyed about this relapse into old antitrust jurisprudence. [Bloomberg]
Chris Williams became a social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ in the Facebook group Law School Memes for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in the St. Louis School of Law. He is a former boatbuilder who cannot swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for cycling that occasionally annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and by tweet at @WritesForRent.