Journalists Talk about Medicaid Unwinding and Clawbacks
KHN correspondent Rachana Pradhan untangled Medicaid unwinding on PBS’ “PBS News Weekend” on March 11.
- Click here to watch Pradhan on “PBS News Weekend”
- Read Pradhan’s “Why Millions on Medicaid Are at Risk of Losing Coverage in the Months Ahead“
KHN senior editor Andy Miller discussed virtual visits on WUGA’s “The Georgia Health Report” on March 10.
- Click here to hear Miller on “The Georgia Health Report”
- Read “Virtual or In Person: Which Kind of Doctor’s Visit Is Better, And When It Matters” by KHN contributing writer Michelle Andrews
KHN rural editor and correspondent Tony Leys discussed how Medicaid clawbacks drain patients’ estates after they die on NPR’s “Weekend Edition Sunday” on March 5.
- Click here to hear Leys on “Weekend Edition Sunday”
- Read Leys’ “After People on Medicaid Die, Some States Aggressively Seek Repayment From Their Estates“
KHN (Kaiser Health News) is a national newsroom that produces in-depth journalism about health issues. Together with Policy Analysis and Polling, KHN is one of the three major operating programs at KFF (Kaiser Family Foundation). KFF is an endowed nonprofit organization providing information on health issues to the nation.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story can be republished for free (details).
Journalists Discuss Medicaid Unwinding and Clawbacks https://khn.org/news/article/journalists-discuss-medicaid-unwinding-and-clawbacks/