How you can Change the Hyperlink Sticker Textual content in your Instagram Story
You can now change the text on the sticker link in your Instagram story!
This way, your website name will not be displayed.
It can write anything you want.
Let’s look at:
- How to change the link sticker text
- Custom Link Sticker Name Ideas
- BONUS: How to Schedule Your Stories with a Custom Link Sticker Name
How to change the text on the link sticker in Instagram Story
To change the text on the link sticker:
- Press the link sticker
- Enter your website url
- Tap on “Customize sticker text” (choose carefully because you won’t be able to edit it afterwards)
- Write your custom text
Name ideas for Instagram link stickers
Do you want to get creative with your Link sticker names?
Here are a few ideas:
Plan your Instagram stories with the link
In the preview app:
- Open your Insta Story Planner
- Open your notes
- Add a link
- In the caption for your team members (or yourself), make a note of what custom text you want to use for your link
Instagram doesn’t allow apps or websites to schedule with a sticker. The only Instagram approved Option is to prepare your link and your link sticker name. Include them on your Insta Stories before posting.
Have fun adding links to your Insta Stories!
Want to see what else is new on Instagram?
The article How to Change the Link Sticker Text in your Instagram Story first appeared in the Preview App.