TikTok Tuesday: Making an attempt the TikTok Ramen Hack
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – As the pandemic has progressed, many of us have spent much more time online and on social media. When we run out of boredom or our favorite recipes have burned out, you can always find a new idea on social media. This week we’re trying out one of the latest viral TikTok food trends – the TikTok Ramen Hack.
- 1 pack of ramen
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- Soy sauce to taste
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- All bagel spice
- Spring onions (optional)
- Cooking ramen noodles. Remember to toss the spice packet!
- Melt butter in a pan.
- After melting, add chopped garlic, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, and brown sugar. Cook for 1 minute.
- Next, add pasta.
- Once your noodles are coated in sauce, add an egg and cook.
- After your egg is cooked, add all of the bagel seasoning and spring onions (optional) on top.