Methods to do the Lip Form Chart Development – viral problem defined!
One challenge is adopting TikTok, where people use a chart to figure out the shape of their lips. If you’d like to try it out, here’s how.
Last year, the Eye Shape Chart trend on TikTok went viral when people wanted to find out if they had round, almond-shaped, saggy, or hooded eyes.
Well, the same concept is back, but this time for the lips. Do you want to find out what shape your lips really are? Well here is how.
What is the TikTok Lip Shape Chart Challenge?
The latest trend to adopt TikTok is the Lip Shape Chart Challenge, which essentially lets people figure out what shape their lips are.
TikTok users use a specific Snapchat filter and chart to place their lips over a series of images and find out if they have full lips, cupid’s bow lips, heavy upper lips, heavy lower lips, thin lips, round lips, or wide lips.
It’s just meant to be a bit of fun, and if you want to try it out, here’s how to do it.
First you need to find a lip chart
To complete the challenge, you must first find a lip chart.
If you type “TikTok Lip Chart” into Google Images, you will find a variety of different images to use.
Just choose one you like and save it to your camera roll. You will need them later.
How do I do the Lip Shape Chart Challenge?
Now is the time to film your TikTok video. To do this, you need to use a special Snapchat filter, the eye and mouth filter.
- Open the Snapchat app and go to the camera screen.
- Press the smiley face to the right of the camera button to bring up the filter area.
- Click on “Create” in the lower left corner.
- Slide along until you find the eye and mouth filter.
- Save the eye chart photo and select it as the background.
- Film your video and compare your eyes to each category.
- Now save it to your camera roll and upload it to TikTok.
In other news: What is Olivier Dassault’s net worth? French billionaire dies in helicopter crash