Fintech Focus For March 11, 2021
Quote to start the day: Doing something unimportant well doesn’t make it important.
Source: Tim Ferriss
One big thing in fintech: A preliminary report by the data and research group CB Insights shows that we are not only in a warm phase of fintech financing, but also in a time of record investments for so-called mega-rounds or investments amounting to 100 million US dollars or more more in the fintech area.
Other important fintech developments:
- State Street improves ESG analysis.
- Nasdaq strengthens its ETF offering
- Fetch.ai Receives $ 5M in Technology Funding.
- Blockchain.com adds an Obama aide.
- JPMorgan works with Taulia.
- AIX enhances the digital alt-tech platform.
- Lil Pump launches an NFT collection.
- Citi streaming cross-border payments.
- Uber Visionary’s fintech technology brings in $ 26 million.
- McLaughlin hunts for merger partners.
- Payoneer, Mastercard are growing card technology.
- Forbes names BillGO a top employer.
- Terry Crews launches Social Currency.
- SBoC, Neocova looking for innovation.
- Symphony, AccessFintech partner.
- Start of BidFX eye data and analyzes.
- Cheese launches digital banking tech.
- ASYMmetric ETFs add ASYMshares.
- Redstone Expanded NCR Partnership.
- JPMorgan unlocks HSBC’s innovation lead.
- LSEG to meet the digitization demand.
Pay attention to: In its recent strike against online content that Russia doesn’t control, it is throttling Twitter. State authority Roskomnadzor said today it has taken steps to respond to the fact that social media does not remove banned content. She identified more than 3,000 illegal posts that were not removed and warned that the service could be blocked altogether.
- Twitter exposes crypto influencers.
- Unpacking the Roblox culture currency.
- How will schools fill educational gaps?
- Apple is investing $ 1.2 billion in a design center.
- Facebook challenges FTC antitrust proceedings.
Market moving headline: Parliament on Wednesday passed President Joe Biden’s $ 1.9 trillion revised stimulus package and sent the legislation to the president’s desk for signature as the final step before becoming law.
Biden will sign the bill on Friday afternoon, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said at a press conference on Wednesday.
Source: Yahoo Finance
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not offer investment advice. All rights reserved.