Find out how to Change “Authentic Audio” Title on Instagram Reels
Do you post reels with your own audio or music?
Don’t want to see “Original Audio” at the bottom of your reels?
The good news: you can change it.
Let’s talk about:
- Why should you change the name “Original Audio”?
- How do I change the name of Instagram Reels Audio?
- How do I rename the audio of an already posted reel?
- 3 ideas for audio names
- What if you plan your roles with preview?
Let us begin.
Why should you change the original audio name of your reels?
- You can make it more unique
- You can use your brand name
- You can get people to use your audio (this can help you grow your account)
- You can start a trend and be the “Original” creator shown at the top of the “Audio” page
- It’s easier for people to find the audio / trend
How to Change the Name of Instagram Reel’s “Original Audio”
To change the Original Audio name however you want:
- Upload your roles
- Press “Next”
- Press “Rename Audio”
- Enter a name (see ideas below)
- Do you not like the chosen name? Or did you make a spelling mistake? You can only change the name of your audio one more time. So think wisely and check the spelling when entering the audio name.
- You can use symbols / characters and emojis in the name to get people’s attention.
How do I rename the audio of an already posted reel?
If you have already posted the reels, you can change the name of the “Original Audio” as follows:
- Press the music name “Original Audio” at the bottom of your reels
- Press the three dots “…” in the upper right corner of your screen
- Press “Rename Audio”
Instagram Reels audio name ideas
What should you name your audio?
Here are 3 ideas:
1. Use your brand name
This is recommended if you have a business or brand.
“Preview”, for example, is our brand. So here are name ideas depending on what the video is about:
2. Name a trend
Have you created a new trend? Or are you posting a new audio trend from TikTok? Give the trend a name. It will make it easier for people to find the audio. For example: “When you notice …”, “Get to know me”, “When people ask me why …”. Or it can be the song title with a twist.
3. Use words from the text or audio
What if you plan to preview your Instagram reels?
You can still change the name of your audio when planning your Instagram Reels with Preview.
Plan your roles as usual in the preview.
When it’s time to post, just give your audio a name before posting.
Have fun changing the name of your Instagram Reels audio!
Want more Instagram tips and news? Click here!
The post How to Change the Name of Original Audio on Instagram Reels first appeared in the Preview app.