Add Background Photograph when Sharing a Publish to your Instagram Tales
If you don’t have it, this is where you can add a background image to your stories when sharing a post from your feed.
It may look long but believe me, it’s super fast and it only takes a few seconds and you will get addicted to this trick.
Let us begin:
- Download the Microsoft Swiftkey app.
- Take a screenshot of the photo you want to add in the background and crop it to keep just the photo part
- Share a post from your feed with your story
- Take a screenshot of the post and crop it
- Make the post huge to fill your entire Insta Story screen
- Press the text option “aA”
- Press the “Sticker” button
- Press the “Pin” button
- Press the “Camera” button
- Choose your background image and add it to your story
- Make the wallpaper large to fill the entire screen
- Repeat the steps to add your post screenshot over the background
And you are done!
If you’d like to change the background color without covering the photo, click here.