4th Annual North America Mining Funding Convention and Exhibition (Toronto, Canada
DUBLIN, october 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “4th Annual Mining Investment North America” conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Now in its’ 4th year, Mining Investment North America is firmly established as boutique strategic mining investment & capital raising conference and exhibition.
Besides mining trends and finance approach, we also incorporate the latest technological innovations that transform the industry & we add critical minerals and hydrogen that play a crucial role in the global energy market’s transition to a low-carbon economy.
For 2022, we are continuing with a hybrid model to capture wider American and global audiences in the new business environment. Our digital event arena will enable you to network with colleagues from all around the globe, hear expert analysis live & on-demand, chat with all participants, attend virtual exhibition and debate the latest opportunities and challenges of the industry simply without encountering any travel restrictions or social distancing measures.
There are 200 senior-level executives executed, including over 150 investors and 30 mining companies ranging from explorers, and juniors to mid-tier producers and majors for two days of partnering, networking, and business matching.
MINERS MEET INVESTORS
Our investors come from private equity, asset & investment management companies, sovereign wealth funds, hedge funds, venture capital, family offices or are HNWIs and private investors.
They travel from all over North & Latin Americas, Europe other Asia to look out for latest mining projects and investment opportunities.
- Mining Investment Strategies & Trends
- Gold & Precious Metals Developments
- Hydrogen Market Trends & Investment Opportunities
- Junior MinersNew Exploration Projects & Discoveries
- base metals
- Resources Security & Sustainability
- Commodity trends in NorthAmerica
- M&A, Capital Raising & Financing Environment
- Battery Metals & Electric Vehicles
- Bulk Metals
- Critical Minerals Demand & Supply Analysis
- Mining Technology Advancements
- Emerging markets outlook
- Risk, Government Regulations & Policy Developments
- IoT, Blockchain & Future of Mining
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Our industry leaders provide new perspectives, share cutting edge content and insights to understand the fast-changing global investment landscape.
- Talk to miners & evaluate their resources projects and discover the very latest in technology and solution innovations to mining industry.
- From speed networking, 1-2-1 meetings to private chats across 2 days you’re assured to make the right connections.
Managing Partner & Chief Market Strategist
Bannockburn Global Forex United States
Women in Mining
Co-Founder and Partner (Sustainable Governance Initiative)
Mining Audiences and Data Intelligence Manager
Founder and Managing Partner
Secretary/Treasurer and Director
Gold Anti Trust Action Committee (GATA)
Mining & Institutional Investor Expert
Head of Commodities, Portfolio Manager
President and CEO
Center for Excellence in Mining (CEMI)
Cassel’s Brock & Blackwell LLP
Senior Industry Consultant
MAUREEN BERKNER BOYT
The Moxie Exchange & Everyday Inclusion App
Editor and Mining Writer
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4a2i9a
Research and Markets
Laura WoodSenior Manager
For EST Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets